Luna Beaumont is a creative artist and candle maker who finds inspiration in nature and spirituality. She is known for her whimsical, hand-painted candles and her dedication to using natural ingredients. Luna enjoys teaching others how to incorporate mindfulness and intention into their candle making process.
At Candle Fairy, we offer a wide range of candle making classes where you can learn to make various types of candles. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced candle maker, we have something for everyone. Here are some of the types of candles you can learn to make with us:
1. Soy Wax Candles: Soy wax candles are a popular choice among candle makers and enthusiasts. They are made from soybean oil, which is a renewable resource and produces a clean-burning candle. In our classes, you'll learn the basics of soy wax candle making, including how to melt the wax, add fragrance and color, and pour it into containers.
2. Beeswax Candles: Beeswax candles are known for their natural, sweet scent and beautiful golden color. They are made from the wax produced by bees and are considered to be one of the most eco-friendly candle options. In our classes, you'll learn the art of working with beeswax, including how to melt it, add essential oils for fragrance, and shape it into different candle designs.
3. Pillar Candles: Pillar candles are a classic choice and can be made from various types of wax, including soy wax and beeswax. They are known for their elegant and versatile look, making them perfect for any occasion or home decor. In our classes, you'll learn how to create pillar candles of different sizes and shapes, as well as how to add decorative elements like dried flowers or herbs.
4. Container Candles: Container candles are made by pouring melted wax into containers, such as jars or tins. They are easy to make and great for beginners. In our classes, you'll learn how to choose the right container, prepare the wick, and pour the wax to create beautiful and functional container candles.
5. Taper Candles: Taper candles are long and slender candles that are perfect for special occasions or as decorative accents. In our classes, you'll learn how to make taper candles from scratch, including how to dip the wicks in melted wax to build up layers and create the desired thickness.
6. Floating Candles: Floating candles are designed to float on water, making them a unique and eye-catching addition to any event or home decor. In our classes, you'll learn how to make floating candles using molds or by pouring melted wax into water and shaping it as it cools.
These are just a few examples of the types of candles you can learn to make at Candle Fairy. Our classes are designed to be fun, informative, and hands-on, allowing you to unleash your creativity and create candles that reflect your personal style. So, whether you're interested in soy wax candles, beeswax candles, or any other type, we have the perfect class for you. Join us today and discover the art of candle making!